Monday, November 27, 2017

Reindeer Card


Hello!

Thank you so much for joining me today! Winter has arrived where I live and the holiday season is upon us! 

I have been playing in my studio with the wonderful detailed Snowflake #3 chipboard diecuts and the Wood Small Marked Reindeer. There are a variety of different snowflake designs on the website and the Reindeer come in a pack of 4!

I only used Distress Stain in Vintage Photo to the Wood Small Marked Reindeer so that the etched design was visible - so pretty! I let it dry before adding it to the center of my card for the focal point. 


I used the Snowflake #3 like last week, added glitter with a Stardust pen and tucked them under the edge of the circle.

Southern Ridge Trading Company:

Remember to take a look at the Southern Ridge Trading Company website - Chipboard.ca for great Chipboard designs for your next card or project!

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment