Friday, June 3, 2016

Friends Card with Corina Finley

Hello!


Back again today with a card to share, that I have created using the 3D Peacock die for inspiration. The Peacock die is from Cheery Lynn Designs Mays New Release and has so much beautiful detail. 


I cut most of the layers for my card from a large piece of watercolour paper that I inked and sprayed with Distress Stain and Glimmer Mist. I cut a circle and card base from black cardstock. For the 3D effect on the Peacock, I bent up along the detailed cuts and embossed areas. I also added Stickles and a Turquoise glaze to the body for shine.
 


Dies Used:

A2 Frames Rectangular Classic (Set of 7) - CM-5


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment