Monday, June 13, 2016

A Little Something for You Card


Hello & Thanks for joining me today!

For this weeks card, I stamped, watercoloured, embossed and inked the background with Distress Inks on watercolour paper. I then die cut the stamped image out using the Pierced Stacker #4 set. I placed a larger black cardstock die cut (from the same set) to cover the die cut hole. 

I then layered the stamped image on top. I inked a variety of foliage die cuts with Distress Inks and placed in the bottom left and top right corners. I used the Build a Flower #2 to create my large flower and the Embellishment #2 for the small buds.


My Sentiment Frame was also cut from watercolour paper and inked to match the background. I stamped and embossed my sentiment in black. Added a few rhinestones to the center of the flowers and stamping.

I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment