Thursday, May 5, 2016

Live, Dream, Love Card

Hello!

Thank you for joining me today. I have created a simple vintage card that could be used for a variety of occasions.

I used the A2 Frames Rectangular for the base and top layer. I cut two rectangles from Kraft cardstock. The third layer edge is paper distressed and the second layer was embossed using the Burlap Embossing Plate.


I layered two of the Coved Rectangle die cuts. I cut the largest out of black patterned paper and added detail using the Coved Rectangle Stitch die. I stamped my sentiment on the Coved Rectangle cut one size smaller and heat embossed in black.

For my border along the top, I cut strips of pattern paper, layered them and added the Anastasia Border to the top and bottom. Wrapped twine around it and tied in a bow.


Dies used:
I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment