Thursday, March 31, 2016

Love ya Bunches!

Hello!

Thank you for joining me today for my inspiration card that I have created for the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge - Back to Nature (add a butterfly, dragonfly, hummingbird, etc).

This weeks card is a clean and simple card featuring a stamped and embossed image that I coloured using distress inks and a water pen. I then used the coordinating stackers dies to create my layers of the card.

I added my sentiment on the sentiment frame, a large and small hummingbird that I also coloured with distress inks. 


Dies used:


I hope you will play along in our Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thank you for joining me today!
Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment