Sunday, January 24, 2016

Vintage Postal Service Card


Hello Fellow Crafters!

This weeks challenge on the Cheery Lynn Blog is Anything Goes and with that I let the dies and paper take me on a creative journey! I am happy with the result and love the details of the die cuts.

As always, I love to layer my cards to create depth and dimension. I have just purchased several of the stitch dies to add detailing to the edges of the layers. Here is a link to the Cheery Lynn Design website that shows the coordinating Stitch to Stacker sets.


Dies Used:

Fleur De Lis Square Doily - DL318


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment