Friday, January 15, 2016

Cheery Lynn Designs Jan 2016 New Release


Welcome!

Today is Cheery Lynns Designs January New Release. The collection has such a wide variety from Flower to Polaroids. Amazing detail and of course I want them all!

Make sure you check out Cheery Lynns Blog by clicking on the link and the Design team have created a great variety of projects for inspiration using the new dies.

For my feature card, I have used the Flower Pots in a stacked layout. I was inspired by the sentiment and knew that the Flower Pots was the perfect die for the job! As always the A2 Frames are my best friend for cards and created perfect layering.

Make sure to check back tomorrow, we will be hosting a blog hop with the Cheery Lynn Design Team and it will be packed full of more inspiration for you.



Dies used:

Flower Pots - B667

A2 Frames Rectangular Classic (Set of 7) - CM-5


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,

Live, Laugh & Create!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you stacked the pots. Pretty colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a layout with dimension. Layering the stacked pots on top of the fishtail banner adds to the dimension and adding the frames is perfect. I love your sentiment too. It's a perfect fit!
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete