Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Wishes Card


Hello!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. For this weeks challenge, I decided to create a simple elegant Wishes Card for the Holiday Season. I love the Poinsettia Strip die and use it as many time as I can!

My most favourite part of this card is the Madrid Flourishes Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frame which I embossed with Gold Tinsel embossing powder along with the flourish from the Tags #2 die set.

I love Cheery Lynn Designs Poinsettia and use it as many time as I can. For this card, I used kraft cardstock with the Holly Leaves die strip and the Pine Branches die to create my Poinsettia floral arrangement.



Dies used:

Poinsettia Strip - B324


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs ChallengeYou could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,




Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment