Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

Hello!

Thank you for joining me today for my first post on the Southern Ridge Trading Co blog!  I am very excited to announce that I am the newest member of this Design Team. I am looking forward to share my creations using the wonderful Chipboard shapes with you.


For this Birthday Card, I used two 'pine cones' from the Spruce Cone Set and the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Birthday Greetings Set. The 'pine cone' is inked with Gathered Twig and Vintage Photo Distress Ink with a layer of clear Irresistible Pico Embellisher on top. The Happy Birthday is coloured with a Sakura Pen in Clear Star.


I hope you will play along in our monthly Southern Ridge Trading Co. Challenge. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the Southern Ridge Trading Co. online store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment