Friday, September 18, 2015

Hello Card


Hello! Happy Friday! 

I have been showcasing  Christmas Cards and Well Wishes Cards these past few weeks. Today is an "All Occasion" type card which was inspired by this weeks challenge Things with Wings - on the Cheery Lynn Blog. 

When I saw the pattern paper - I just knew I wanted to use the cute Bee Die. Perfect Combo! I pulled a few more dies from my Die albums (how I store my dies - which I will share in the future!) and started to create!


 I layered the Italian Flourish Tiny Doily on top of the Polynesian Sails Mini Doily. I then die cut a small and medium Tea Rose - inked and sprayed each and added the trio leaf that cuts out with each of the Tea Rose strip.

I think that Bee works perfectly! So easy to colour because it comes with the coordinating solid background die. I cut the top detailed layer from black cardstock and cut the back die in white. I coloured the white die cut and adhered the black detailed die cut on top. Added some glitter to make the wings sparkle!


My top right hand corner needed something! I cut the Tag from scraps left over of the pattern paper and cut the smallest of the Horizon Fishtail Banners.  I trimmed the banner to fit and added the flower, leaf and rhinestones.


Here is a closer view of the floral arrangement, Bees and sentiment banner.

Dies used:

Tiny Things with Wings - B266


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 202 - Things with Wings
You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment