Friday, July 31, 2015

Best Wishes Dove Card


Hello and Happy Friday!

Today I wanted to share my Anniversary card that I created using the new Peace Dove die from the Cheery Lynn Designs July 15th release!

I started with a layered base from pattern paper and cardstock. I added stitching along the edges of the layers with white thread. Next, I die cut the Royal Scandinavian Doily from black Damask pattern paper.


The Peace Dove was cut from Music note pattern paper. There is so much detail in this Dove, from the feathers on the wings to the delicate detail on the Doves body. So Elegant! I also added two gold circles for rings.


My black embossed sentiment was stamped on to the Royal Scandinavian Tag die cut from white pattern paper.

The Cherry Blossom flower was cut from white pattern paper. I die cut the smallest layer twice and layered them on top of each other. I added a center in gold cardstock from the Embellishment #2 and added a rhinestone to the center. I used the leaf from the Rose and Leaves set and pieces from a Fanciful Flourish tucked into the sides.

Dies used:

Royal Scandinavian Doily (Set of 2)



I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 195 - Anything Goes. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Corina Finley

Live, Laugh & Create!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Corina .Love this black and white design, and the Royal scandinavian set is stunning

    ReplyDelete