Friday, June 19, 2015

Happily Ever After - Wedding Card


Hello!

So glad you could join me! With the lovely weather of Summer, Weddings season is upon us! I created this card using four dies, I wanted to use dies that I have not used for awhile! 


As you can see above, the strip in the center is the Dove Border die, cut from black cardstock and backed with white cardstock. I trimmed the ends on both sides to make it smaller and fit on the panel. The border is cut from turquoise pattern paper using the Siena Double Edge Border die, then cut down the center. I used half on the top and half on the bottom of the Dove Border.
.

 I also inserted the doves which I cut from white cardstock and used foam dots to raise them up to create layering and depth. Shimmer and rhinestones were also added for an elegant look.


Dies used:

Happily ever after (Set of 2) - B542


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 189 - Keep it Krafty. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment