Friday, May 15, 2015

Birthday Card

Hello Crafters!

Today's card was inspired and started by a white piece of card stock that I sprayed with a variety of glimmer mists in pewter, sand, blue, turquoise and old gold.


As you can see by the photo above, I cut a circle out of the sprayed cardstock using a stacker die from the Circle Classic - Silver set. I used the New Release Fleur De Lis Doily die to die cut the center of the circle and backed with black cardstock. I then trimmed the center out of the Clock (Steampunk Series) die cut and adhered it to the top of the circle.

I used one banners from both the new and previous release sets and the second smallest die from the Pierced Stacker #2 set for my Birthday sentiment. In the background, I created the layered base with black cardstock and pattern paper plus I layered the Fiona’s Magic Mirror die which was cut from the sprayed cardstock.


Dies used:

Fleur De Lis Doily (Set of 2) - DL304


I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 184 - Roses. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.

Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
Live, Laugh & Create 

No comments:

Post a Comment