Friday, April 10, 2015

In One Yesterday Card

 
Happy Friday!
 
For this weeks card, I decided to play with my new Mirror Mirror Doily Frame die and the Stacker Flower 5 die. - I used a turquoise pattern paper, white cardstock, a little turquoise ink and of course my Cheery Lynn Dies to create this card.
 

 
I layered the background using a die from the A2 Frames Rectangular Classic to die cut a turquoise pattern paper panel and white cardstock panel. I distressed the edges and adhered them on to my white cardstock base. The Mirror Mirror Doily Frame went on next.
 
I stamped my sentiment with black ink on to the Sentiment Tag 2 (Set of 3) and layered it upon a turquoise die cut from the same set - one size larger. Then pop-dotted to the center of the Mirror Mirror Doily Frame.
 
To form my floral arrangement, I used the two layers of the Stacker Flower 5 and then the Shasta Daisy on top. Tucked in a mix of foliage die cuts with some flourishes from the center of the Celtic Oval Frame die.
 
 
Added Rhinestones to finish it off!
 
Dies Used:
 
I hope you will play along in our weekly Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 179 - Flowers.  You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Design Store.
Thanks for joining me today!

Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create

No comments:

Post a Comment