Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July Card!

 

 Hello Everyone!
 
Thank you for joining me today! For this weeks Friday Post, I created a Christmas in July Card! Great dies, rich colours and glitter - what more does a girl need!
 
 
Above is a close up of how I used the New Release Happy Christmas w/Tree Sentiment die. I did not use the Tree on the die but I did use the Merry Christmas, Snowflake and Star from the top of the tree.
 

New Release Dies used:
Happy Christmas w/Tree Sentiment - B510

 Previous Release Dies used:
Build a Flower #2 - B187
Judy's Blooms - C184
Coved Rectangle - XM-10
Scalloped Coved Rectangle - DL195
Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies) - DL278

I hope you will play along in our weekly Challenge 142 - Silver and/or Gold. You could win a $20 shopping spree at the online Cheery Lynn Designs store!
Thanks for joining me today!
 
Take care,
 
Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment