Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cheery Lynn Designs New Release


Hello Everyone,

Today is the Release of the New Cheery Lynn Designs Dies!

Above is my card that I created using some of these new dies. Click here, to skip on over to the Cheery Lynn Blog to see the projects that the Design Team have come up with to celebrate the April 2014 Release!


This is a close up of my floral arrangement - my favourite is......who am I kidding - I love them all!!

Dies used:

Tea Rose Medium B436
Gardenia Small B433
Southern Charm Valance B454

Sweet Christine B434
Sentiment Frame #1 - B189
Olive Branches - B147


Thanks for stopping by. I will be back of Friday with another Card using some of the new dies!

Take care,

Corina
Live, Laugh & Create

3 comments:

  1. Love your card using the new dies, can see why you can't pick a favourite, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Corina. Your flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corina, you've done a beautiful job with the pretty new flowers and the black and white color combo is so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete