Friday, March 21, 2014

Nana's Card


Hello Everyone!

I wanted to share with you my latest card creation using Cheery Lynn Dies!

Using the dies with white cardstock allows me the flexibility to ink to match my pattern paper. I used distress ink at first and did not get the intensity that I wanted. So I grabbed three of my new Inka Golds and tried them out. It was so easy to colour my die cuts! I know that this will be a technique I will use frequently!


As you might have seen, I have been loving the look of pearls to enhance the elegance of the die cuts. On the Butterfly, I used Inka Gold in Apricot & Pink, applied a layer of Glossy Accents and then added the pearls for a finishing touch.


My mother keeps asking when I was going to make a card for her - so here Nana, this one is for you!

Cheery Lynn Dies:
Rose Leaf Strip - B241
Miniature Rose - B152
Medium Rose - B154
Large Rose - B155
Chicken Wire - FRM144
Ankara Lace Border - B332
Expandable Tiny Borders - B215
Exotic Butterfly Medium #2 - DL115

Thank you so very much for the wonderful comments last week. I absolutely love reading them.

Take care,

Corina Finley
Remember to Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment