Friday, March 14, 2014

Garden Gate Card


Hello Everyone!

Corina here again for my second Friday post as March Guest Designer over on the Cheery Lynn Blog.

I wanted to share a Spring themed card that I made last week. I enjoy the snow here in Canada but now I am longing for Spring to come.

I pieced together two Cheery Lynn dies - the Garden Gate and the Victorian Picket Fence to create the front flaps that interlock. They worked so well together!

Once again, all my flower were cut out from white cardstock and then inked and sprayed with homemade shimmer spray. I added the trellis, greenery, hummingbirds, which also were all cut from white cardstock and a few pearls.

I would like to thank you for the positive comments last week on my first post. Please keep the comments coming!!

I used:
Garden Gate - B124
Victorian Picket Fence - B123
Trellis - B298
Tiny Things with Wings - B266
Horizon French Flair Boutique Stacker Frames - DL271
Tiny Flower Kit (Set of 3) - B376
Shasta Daisy - B310
Cuties 3 - B151
Cuties 1 - B149
Grass Border - B126
Ivy Corner Flourish - B315
Ivy Strip - B304
Olive Branches - B147
Sentiment Frame #1 - B189

Take care,
Corina Finley

Remember to Live, Laugh & Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment