Saturday, March 1, 2014



Hello!

This week I found my inspiration from a old book from a local re-use store and the new release Lattice Valance Border - B406. I cut two borders and pieced them together to go around my card. I used a few of my favourite flower dies and the card came together!


Please click over to the blog and take a look at all the wonderful entries!

 http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/02/cheery-lynn-designs-challenge-121.html

Thanks again for stopping by!
 
Take care,

Corina
Live, Laugh & Create!

3 comments:

  1. Corina, this is beautiful. It is nice to see the lattice valence used on a card. Very creative. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corina - what a lovely creation and beautiful way to use the lattice valence! Your flowers are simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corina. Absolutely stunning. Love what you did with the lattice valance. Very creative. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn Challenge. Good Luck to you

    ReplyDelete